Telak was established in 1976, Israel and has been engaged ever since in developing and manufacturing of:
* Access Monitoring control and computerized data collection systems.
* Wireless monitoring and control systems for municipalities.
* Irrigation control systems for agriculture.
* Security Systems.
* Comprehensive management systems for the retail fuel industry and markets.
All the systems are designed, developed and manufactured
Telak provides maintenance services for the equipment it manufacturers,
through a team of service technicians, who cover all the regions of the country. In addition, the company operates a service
and repair laboratory.
The company's engineer and software personnel:
* Accompany the systems after their installation.
* Provide solutions and modifications as required by the customer,
the basic and initial definition of